Exchange Visitor Visa for the USA -

Exchange Visitor Visa

There is the opportunity for exchange visitors to participate in approved exchange programs in the US by obtaining an Exchange Visitor Visa (J-1 visa). The exchange visitors are eligible for J-1 visas if they are accepted by the sponsor and they go through the visa application process through their country’s US Embassy.

J-1 Visa

A J-1 visa is for non-immigrants that are exchange visitors, research scholars and professors.
Read More