Media and Journalist Visa for the USA -

Media and Journalist Visa

There are certain occupations that warrant their own specific visa, such as for foreign nationals working in the media and journalists that are travelling to the US. The I visa is issued for journalists that are travelling to the US for collecting and disseminating information regarding news events in the US. To be eligible for a I visa, the applicant must work in a media company that is based outside of the US.

I Visa

An I visa is a US visa that is for people that are employed by media companies outside of the US to enter the country for work purposes such as researching and reporting news.
Read More