Work Visas for the USA -

Work Visas

If you are not a resident of the US and you want to work in the US then you will require an appropriate visa to allow you to do so, which must be granted by the US government. There is a range of different working visas to suit different types of situations, so it is important that you understand which one is relevant to you before you apply.
The following pages explain what each visa is for and the processes to help you when you are applying for the one that you need.

H1B Visa

Graduate level workers wanting to work in the US are able to apply for a H1-B visa for speciality occupations
Read More

H-2B Visa

Whilst the H-2A visa applies for temporary workers in the agricultural, the H-2B visa is for temporary workers that are not within the agriculture industry.
Read More

H-4 Visa

Where a H visa has been granted, the spouse and children (aged under 21) of H visa holders qualify for a H-4 visa.
Read More

L-2 Visa

The L-2 visa is for dependents of L1 visa holders
Read More

Type O Visa

The Type O visa is for foreign nationals with extraordinary ability in arts, athletics, business, education or sciences.
Read More

Type Q Visa

The Q-1 visa is for foreign nationals taking part in a cultural exchange program in the US.
Read More

H-2A Visa

The H-2A visa is available specifically for foreign nationals to take on seasonal agricultural work.
Read More

H-3 Visa

The H-3 visa is intended for people that are foreign nationals looking to receive training in the US.
Read More

L-1 Visa

The L-1 visa is available for a US company to transfer an employee from an office in another country to go and work in their office in the US.
Read More

TN Visa

The TN visa applies for citizens from Canada or Mexico to obtain temporary entry to the US for business activities.
Read More

Type P Visa

The type P visas are for foreign nationals looking to temporarily work in the US for industries including sports, entertainment and art.
Read More

E2 Visa

The E2 visa is available for application from non-immigrants to enter the US when they are investing a substantial amount of money in a US business.
Read More