Religious Worker Visa for the USA -

Religious Worker Visa

Some occupations require a specific type of visa for entering the US and religious workers have their own visa type – R visa. This is required for ministers and other religious vocations who are travelling to the US for religious work purposes. For more detail on the requirements and how to apply for a R Type visa, see the following page:

R Type Visa

If a foreign national is travelling to the US on a temporary basis as a religious worker e.g. working as a minister (or other religious vocation) then they require an R-1 visa.
Read More