Crew or Transit Visa for the USA -

Crew or Transit Visa (Boat or Plane)

Crew on boats or planes that are entering the US must obtain a visa to permit them to cross the US border. A Crewmember visa providesis for crew serving on a sea vessel or aircraft in the US. Passengers on boats and vessels transiting through the US also require non-immigrant visas to enable them to travel through the country by air or water.
You can find out more details about the C-1 or D visas and how to apply for them on the following pages:

C-1 Visa

The C-1 Transit visa is for foreign persons travelling in continuous transit through the US on the way to another country.
Read More

Crew D Visa

Crewmembers that work on an airline or sea vessel in the US require a Crew D visa whilst working.
Read More