Non-Immigrant Visas for the USA -

Non-immigrant Visas

Any foreign national wishing to enter the US on temporary basis is required to obtain a US non-immigran visa. There is a large range of different non-immigrant visa types depending on the purpose for travel e.g. student visas, temporary employment visas, business visas. Before applying for a non-immigrant visa, it is important to review the requirements for each type of visa to ensure that you are applying for the right visa, or whether an ESTA will be sufficient instead.

H-1B Visa

The H-1B visa is to grant permission for foreign workers to obtain temporary employment in the US.
Read More

EB-5 Investor Visa

The EB-5 is available for immigrant investors to become permanent citizens (Green Card holders) of the US.
Read More