Travel to the USA with ESTA

Apply for ESTA

What is ESTA?

ESTA is the Electronic System for Travel Authorization that has been put in place to replace the Visa system in the United States for certain countries. This is part of the Visa Waiver System (commonly shortened to VWP), and is a way of sorting your entry easily via the online application, before you make your trip to the United States. Just note that this is a travel authorization, and is not the same thing as a visa.
By using this online visa waiver service, you can enter the United States for business or for pleasure over the duration of 2 years, so long as your trip lasts no longer than 90 days. The ESTA is valid for the entire duration, and you can make multiple trips to the United States during this time so long as your holidays or business trips to the U.S follow the requirements for ESTA.