A Guide to Get an Online US Visa

If you are visiting or moving to the US then one of the first considerations for your travel plans is obtaining a visa to provide travel authorization to enter the US. The type of visa that you require varies depending on different factors including the purpose of your visit, the length of time you are intending to stay in the US and your country of residence.
Whilst some types of visa like the ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) are relatively easy to apply for, others can be more complex, for example if you are planning to work in the US or you are immigrating to the US.
This guide provides all of the relevant information that you require to decide which type of visa to apply for and how to make your application, including any important details that you should be aware of.

Tourist or Business Visas

If you are planning on visiting the US for business purposes or tourism, but your stay is going to be longer than 90 days then you will need to apply for a different type of visa i.e. a B1 or B2 visa.
Read More

Work Visas

If you are not a resident of the US and you want to work in the US then you will require an appropriate visa to allow you to do so, which must be granted by the US government.
Read More

Student Visas

The US has a range of different visas that form part of their border security, with student visas being a category with three types of student visa ( F-1, M-1 and J-1)
Read More

Exchange Visitor Visa

There is the opportunity to exchange visitors to participate in approved exchange programs in the US by obtaining an Exchange Visitor Visa.
Read More

Transit Visas

A Crewmember visa provides is for crew serving on a sea vessel or aircraft in the US.
Read More

Journalist Visa

To be eligible for an I visa, the applicant must work in a media company that is based outside of the US.
Read More

Religious Visa

Some occupations require a specific type of visa for entering the US and religious workers have their own visa type – R visa.
Read More

Non-immigrant Visas

Any foreign national wishing to enter the US on a temporary basis is required to obtain a US non-immigrant visa.
Read More