Student Visas for the USA -

Student Visas

Studying in the US is an amazing opportunity for many students from around the world but in order to make the dream a reality, anyone entering the US must obtain the right visa. The US has a range of different visas that form part of their border security, with student visas being a category with three types of student visa (F-1, M-1 and J-1).
The following pages explain each type of student visa in detail and also describes how you can apply for the one that is relevant to your planned studying.

F-1 Visa

The F-1 student visa is available for international students that are studying language training programs or academic studies in the US.
Read More

M-1 Visa

The M-1 visa covers students that will be enrolling in vocational studies, as opposed to academic studies (F-1 visa).
Read More

J-1 Visa

A J-1 visa is for non-immigrants that are exchange visitors, research scholars and professors.
Read More